Conflict Management Techniques
"An Amazing Course! As a scientist, I learned a great deal about people skills."Donald Hensel
"Excellent! Conflict management is a tricky business, but David made it interesting and simple and provided very useful tools."Aric Mak
"Empowering! Provides tools to cope with the different personalities in the workplace."Patricia Lee
"David Gootnick is a ‘Conflict Management’ Master!"Hendra Harapan
"Excellent! Far exceeded my expectations."Albert Bielli
"Fantastic Course! A standard of excellence!"Randal Keller
Live On-Site Short Course (212) 818-0551
Course Length: 2 Days
Learn how to alleviate destructive conflicts and negativism in your workplace and instead encourage positive morale that helps foster a high performance environment.
Do not let interpersonal conflicts and workplace negativism get you down. There is relief! In fact, most of the destructive conflicts that we experience can be prevented or eliminated by understanding their causes and applying the appropriate conflict management techniques.
During this important workshop, you will master the skills of conflict management. You will also build a comprehensive conflict management tool chest for alleviating conflicts in your workplace and rekindling positive morale that fosters a high performance environment.
As a result of taking this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how conflict arises in high performance organizations
- Distinguish between constructive and destructive conflict
- Assess your own conflict management style
- Create a “win-win” conflict management strategy
- Deal effectively with interpersonal barriers
- Reduce interdepartmental conflicts
- Understand negative body language that provokes disputes
- Refuse unfair requests.
- Disagree when necessary without being disagreeable.
- Resolve conflicts directly and constructively
- Mediate disputes fairly and effectively
- Transform difficult meetings into productive sessions
- Rekindle positive morale and foster high performance
Technical professionals and leaders who desire productive relationship and a positive work environment and who want to minimize the conflicts and negativism that drain personal and organizational energy.
A highly interactive course with active role playing, simulations, and conflict problem-solving sessions, along with immediate feedback and coaching.